You can place the order by varied mediums like:
If you’re placing an order on the company’s behalf, you must be approved to form the acquisition call.
Ordering by telephone
Call us on +91+885-026-7637 And Speak with our customer service representative to place an order.
Ordering by Email
Post all of your requirements and queries on sales@Researchunt.com and bear in mind to incorporate all of your details together with request and delivery address alongside the preferred mode of payment. Our executives can get in touch with you in less than twenty-four hours.
What payment methods are available?
We offer a number of payment methods:
Is the online ordering process secure?
Researchunt is committed to making a secure, safe environment for all of your online transactions. Therefore sometimes it will be necessary for Pro Market Research to request certain information from you on receiving an order. This information is requested so that we can confirm the cardholder authenticity. We use the information to verify that the cardholder is the person who is ordering the product. We would ask you to enter your business/professional email when placing your order, as well as full invoice details, to ensure that we can process your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Researchunt takes special steps to protect you and your credit card. When you place an order on our site all of the information which you provide is encrypted using SSL 128 Bit Encryption. This technology safeguards your personal information and guarantees privacy. As additional security, our online payment transactions use the CVV number (the last three digits on the signature strip of your credit or debit card) to guard against card fraud. We may, on occasion, phone or email the cardholder to confirm the transaction prior to dispatch. We also request that if possible a company email address is provided.
Which delivery format should I select?
Different products on our site are available in different formats. The list of formats a product is available in can be seen on the right hand side of each product page. You can hover your mouse pointer over the question mark (?) symbol beside each format to view more details on that format. You can also view more details on format/license types by clicking the “Formats & Delivery” tab on each product page. Some typical format/license options offered are:
- Electronic: This product will typically be emailed to you as an attachment, or downloaded from a link sent in an email after receipt of your order and payment. Electronic copy products are typically in PDF format but may also be in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Access formats. The format that a product is available in is typically specified on that product’s product page. There are various licences available in electronic format.
- Single User Licence: Allows one person, typically the buyer, to have access to the ordered product. The ordered product cannot be distributed to anyone else.
- Site Licence: Typically allows the ordered product to be shared among employees of your organisation at one location only.
- Enterprisewide Licence: Allows the product to be shared among all employees of your organisation regardless of their geographical location.
- Online Access: The details of your online access will be emailed to you after receipt of your order and payment.
- Hard Copy: This product will be shipped to you in either hard or soft cover format after receipt of your order and payment.